LENOX HAPPY EASTER DINNERWARE SWEEPSTAKES
Official Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF PROMOTION START DATE. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. ENTRY PERIOD: Lenox Happy Easter Dinnerware Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Lenox (the “Sponsor”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/7/14 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on 4/20/14 (the “Promotion Period”). The individual who submits an entry will be referred to herein as “Entrant.”
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go online to www.Lenox.com/EasterSweepstakes  Enter your name and email address.  Click the “Submit Survey” button. All Entries must be submitted by the end date and time listed above. Limit one (1) entry per person/email account during the Promotion Period. If an Entrant submits more than one entry from their email account only the first entry will be eligible and all other entries will be disregarded. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions that are lost or fail to enter the processing system, are processed, reported, or transmitted late, or are lost for any reason including computer or other malfunction including human error. All such entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. Upon submission of an entry, the Entrant transfers to the Sponsor all rights of copyright in the entry, including but not limited to, the right to copy, print, publish and post all or any part of said entry.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”). Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of promotion start date. Employees of Lenox, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, parents, children, and siblings and each of their respective spouses) or households of any of the above are NOT eligible to enter or win. Void outside the 50 United States, D.C., and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to accept decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE/DRAWING/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize: Winner will receive the following product group provided the product(s) are in-stock: 8 – French Perle White 4 piece place settings sku# 822967A; 1 – French Perle White Oval Platter sku# 822957; 1 – French Perle White Serve Bowl sku# 822963; 1 – French Perle White Tiered Server sku# 844453; 1 - Dapper Rabbit Pencil Fig sku# 846363; 1 - Easter Treats Rabbit Pencil Fig sku# 846364. Winning order(s) will be placed via a Lenox customer service representative assigned to the winner. Approximate Retail Value: $1,200+ (based on Lenox manufacturers suggested retail prices). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 4/21/14. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded. Prize winner will be notified via e-mail. If the potential winner does not respond within 7 days of notification their entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen merchandise or certificates.
5. GENERAL RULES: Prize will be awarded, provided more than enough qualified entries have been received for the Promotion Period. Decisions of the Sponsor and judging organization are final and binding in all respects of the Sweepstakes. Incomplete or inaccurate Entries are void. By entering, Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, the winner gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his/her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. E-mail opt-in is required for entry. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each newsletter.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS: Prizes are non-transferable, no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Taxes, and all other expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be notified via e-mail within 5 business days of drawing date. Potential winner, or the winner’s parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state, may be required to sign, notarize & return an affidavit of eligibility/liability and where legal, sign a publicity release and applicable tax information forms within 14 days of notification attempt, or an alternate potential winner will be selected. If any e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner within an amount of time deemed reasonable by Sponsor. Should the potential Grand Prize winner or any other winner decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, winner grants to the Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and likeness, online, in print and in any other media for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide, and in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. All entries (both winning and non-winning) become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Prize images may not reflect the actual size, style, color or models of the actual prizes due to printing variations and/or manufacturer’s updates. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively "Releasees") from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damage of any kind which may arise in connection with this Promotion or the acceptance and/or use/misuse of any prize. Any issues concerning the validity, interpretation or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, THROUGH ARBITRATION OR MEDIATION, AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY THE SPONSOR; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. INTERNET: Entrants further agree that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the following: (a) electronic transmissions, entries or submissions that are late, incomplete, inaudible, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures and/or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or related materials; or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or related material; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or (d) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (e) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (f) any printing errors in these Full Official Rules or in any advertisements or correspondence in connection with this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, fraud, hacking or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, notice to this effect will be posted on the website at www.lenox.com/Easter SweepstakesRules and winner will be determined from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or votes and/or terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize in its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant based on an e-mail address, the Entry in question may be disqualified subject to the judges’ discretion.
9. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the grand prize winner, available after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, please log on to www.lenox.com/EasterSweepstakesWinner. Winner’s name will be posted for 30 days following awarding of prize.
12. SPONSOR: Lenox, PO Box 2006, Bristol, PA 19007-0806. © Copyright 2014 Lenox Corporation. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to copy these official rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.