- Crafted of hand-painted Lenox ivory fine china accented with 24 karat gold
- Based on original Disney artwork
- 18-note musical movement plays the Strauss classic, "Voices of Spring"
- Under license by Disney, which has reviewed this product for quality and authenticity
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Bears the Lenox and Disney names
- Height: 8"
- Width: 4 5/8"
- Depth: 4 1/4"
- ©Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
You save: $24 (29%)
Rainy days are grand in the Hundred Acre Wood. The fun of puddle jumping is enough to make Winnie the Pooh sing. Now Lenox shares the joy of this rain-loving bear in a musical sculpture of fine china. Pooh's Singing in the Rain portrays Pooh making a splash in a puddle. He's ready for a downpour, and the grin on his face says he doesn't mind the rain at all. An artist's brush strokes add pastels to roly-poly Pooh, his boots, and umbrella.