For Christmas 1995, Lenox introduced Christina, the first Lenox Christmas Princess. This exquisite porcelain figurine served as the premier issue in the Annual Christmas Princess Collection, one of the most popular Lenox collections of all time. Now, on the 15th anniversary of this historic collection, Lenox presents an exciting new figurine. Rose, the 15th Anniversary Christmas Princess portrays the mythical princess whose Christmas gift to the world was roses that blossomed in the snow.
- Edition limit: 2,010 hand-numbered pieces
- Crafted of hand-painted Lenox ivory fine porcelain accented with 24 karat gold
- Bears a special 15th anniversary hallmark
- Certificate of Authenticity
- A much-appreciated gift for collectors
- Height: 9 1/4"
Shopping made easy with Lenox EasyPay. Order today and take up to 8 months to pay - interest free!Learn About EasyPay
Lenox Breakage Replacement is one of the best customer satisfaction plans anywhere. So don’t worry, your covered. read more