A serpentine chest of drawers made in Norfolk, Virginia about 1800, and now in the collections of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, inspired the Hunter Jewelry Box from Williamsburg by Reed & Barton. Its name honors Margaret Hunter, an entrepreneur in 18th century Williamsburg who sold luxury goods such as "jet necklaces and earrings" and "love ribands". The rich mahogany finish of this 2-drawer chest enhances the pleasing symmetry of the shaped front and routered bead design. Plush cream velvet throughout protects valuables, and a full mirror in the lid adds convenience.
- Mahogany satin finish
- 2 compartmentalized drawers
- Bright brass finished drawer pulls and quadrant hinges
- Full mirror in lid
- Personalize with an engraved plaque of up to two lines of 20 characters each or a 3 letter monogram.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for this item to be personalized; allow additional time for shipping
- Personalization Loading...
Shopping made easy with Lenox EasyPay. Order today and take up to 8 months to pay - interest free!Learn About EasyPay
Lenox Breakage Replacement is one of the best customer satisfaction plans anywhere. So don’t worry, you're covered. read more