Winnie the Pooh takes a ride on a rocking horse, perhaps to go in search of that elusive jar of honey. His scarf is flying in the wind as he holds on tightly with his chubby bear paws. The runner is inscribed in gold with Baby's First Christmas 2013.
- Year-dated limited edition
- Crafted of hand-painted Lenox porcelain accented with gold
- Under license by Disney, which has reviewed this product for quality and authenticity
- Includes gold tassel for hanging
- Created for 2013 - limited quantity
- Height: 4"
- © Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
Shopping made easy with Lenox EasyPay. Order today and take up to 8 months to pay - interest free!Learn About EasyPay
Lenox Breakage Replacement is one of the best customer satisfaction plans anywhere. So don’t worry, you're covered. read more