- Year-dated limited edition
- Crafted of hand-painted Lenox fine porcelain accented with gold
- Under license by Disney, which has reviewed this product for quality and authenticity
- Includes gold tassel cord for hanging
- Created for 2012 - limited quantity
- Height: 4"
- ©Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
You save: $30 (50%)
Winnie the Pooh takes a ride on a rocking horse, perhaps to go in search of that elusive jar of honey. His scarf is flying in the wind as he holds on tightly with his chubby bear paws. The runner is inscribed in gold with Baby's First Christmas 2012.