Silver Echo 3-piece Serving Set by Reed & Barton
You Save: $14 ( 20 %)
The subtle texture of its lightly hammered finish lends the Silver Echo fine stainless flatware pattern from Reed & Barton a refined, artisanal feel. The classic proportions of its thick yet tapered profile make this pattern a versatile choice with is warm and generous presence at the table. The 3-Piece Serving Set includes the Cold Meat Fork, Gravy Ladle and Tablespoon. Elegantly packaged for gift-giving.
- Ultra Heavy Gauge 18/10 Stainless
- Flawless Finish and Superb Balance
- Dishwasher Safe
- Our shipping and processing charges are based on the total amount of your purchase. You will receive an email confirmation verifying that your order has been shipped. Please allow an average of 5 - 7 business days for delivery. For personalized products, please allow an average of 5 - 7 business days for delivery after personalization. Tables for Standard, UPS Ground, UPS Second Day and UPS Next Day can be found by clicking through to our shipping rates page.
At Lenox, we take great pride in our quality and craftsmanship of each and every product. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value not including shipping. We take Customer Satisfaction as our number one goal.
- Lenox will pay return shipping costs for a product that arrives broken or damaged, or is defective in any way, or is not the product that was ordered.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs if the product is no longer needed or desired or if the wrong product was ordered.
- No Returns on Personalized items unless damaged in delivery and then Lenox will replace product with a new item upon return of damaged product
- All other merchandise, unused / new, may be returned with proof of purchase (order number / receipt) within 1 year.
- To return an item, call us at 1-800-233-1989 and we will be happy to assist you.