- Designed by Andrew Weil, M.D., a world-renowned leader and pioneer in integrative medicine
- Fully programmable cooking time up to 20 hours
- Automatically switches to stay-warm feature for 6 hours
- Easy-to-remove crock is dishwasher safe
- Includes 40 pre-programmed recipes
- Dr. Weil donates all after-tax profits of Weil by Dansk products directly to the Weil Foundation
- Capacity: 160 oz.
You save: $116 (41%)
For people with busy lifestyles, a slow cooker is a lifesaver - and timesaver. This generous slow cooker was designed to help cooks prepare healthful, make-ahead meals. Liquid sealed in the cooker doesn't evaporate, so food is moister and more flavorful compared to food cooked in a conventional oven or a microwave. The slow cooker holds 5 quarts, enough to feed a family.