No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below) (“Participant”). Nominated Small Business Owners must own the associated small business, be a legal resident of the continental United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below), and their business must fit into the category of “Small Business”. “Small business” is defined as a privately owned corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship that has fewer than 50 full-time employees (“Small Business Owners”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes the Participant’s and Small Business Owner’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 08:00am EST/05:00am PST on September 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm EST/08:59pm PST on September 27, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Administrator’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Administrator reserves the right to end Contest at any time, including prior to the expiration of the Entry Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, fill out the form here provided by URL. All Entries must be submitted by the end date and time listed above. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. If an Entrant submits more than one entry from their email account only the first entry will be eligible and all other entries will be disregarded. There will be no credit for bot, automated, or spam Entries, each as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical, or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant or Small Business Owner found to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant or Small Business Owner, the authorized account holder of the account used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant or Small Business Owners. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Upon submission of an entry, the Entrant transfers to the Sponsor all rights of copyright in the entry, including but not limited to, the right to copy, print, publish and post all or any part of said entry.
By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee of any and all materials and information, including photos, videos, and personal information, submitted by you to the Contest and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Sponsor and Administrator an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), transfer, distribute any such materials for any purpose and in any format on or in connection with the Administrator’s and/or Sponsor’s respective businesses, affiliates and/or partners or the promotion thereof, prepare derivative works, incorporate into other works, and/or grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Submissions must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content, and Submissions must not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties. You further represent and warrant that all persons and entities connected with the materials and information submitted in connection with the Contest, and all other persons and entities whose names, voices, photographs, likenesses, works, services and materials have been used in such materials/information or its/their exploitation, have authorized the use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, performances, and biographical data in connection with the advertising, promotion, trade and other exploitation of the materials and information and the rights granted herein.
5. EMAIL OPT-IN PROCEDURE: All entry forms of this Contest will include an Opt-In selection box should Entrants wish to receive email promotions from Lenox. The Opt-In box is pre-checked for Opt-In. Accordingly, if Entrants do not wish to receive such promotional emails, he/she should delete the check mark before submitting his/her entry form.
6. JUDGING: Four (4) winners from all eligible entries will be selected via a panel of Sponsor judges on or about 10/02/2020. The (4) winning small business will be notified on or about 10/02/2020. The (4) winning entries will be chosen at the discretion of the judging panel based on the following criteria:
- Categorized as a “Small Business Owner” as noted in section 1.
- Represents a positive enhancement to their local community.
- Displays Creativity & Originality.
- Is eligible for this contest as noted in section 1.
Prize winners selected by the panel of judges are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
7. PRIZE EXPLANATION: Four (4) Prizes: Winners will receive from Lenox (1) Luna Set (sku 891107) and (1) mini Luna set (sku 892514). Approximate Total Retail Value: $187. Four (4) chosen small businesses associated with the prize winning entries will receive from Lenox (1) Luna Set (sku 891107) and (1) mini Luna set (sku 892514). Approximate Total Retail Value: $187. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Participant and Small Business Owner prize winners may be highlighted in Lenox Corporation emails, website, social media, and any marketing medium in perpetuity. Winner will be selected via a panel of judges on or about 10/02/2020. Selections will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on matters relating to the Contest. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded. Prize winner will be notified via e-mail. If the potential winner does not respond within 3 days of notification his/her entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen merchandise or certificates. No transfer, cash equivalent, or Prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
8. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: Each potential Winner may be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator on or about the Drawing Date via email and may be asked for further explanation based on their initial answers submitted online. Each potential Winner will be required to respond to such direct message and execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where required and/or permitted) within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt. In the event a potential Winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules (including by failure to respond to any notification attempt within the specified time), such Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner in a drawing from among all remaining Entries received. Each Winner may be required to supply Sponsor or Administrator with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Subject to the foregoing requirements, the Prize will be sent to Winner directly by Sponsor and Sponsor may contact Winner if more information is needed.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, each Participant and Small Business Owner agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, the agents, officers, directors, and/or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest by or directed by Participant and Small Business Owner; (b) breaches of or inaccuracies in any representations or warranties of, or license grants by, Participant and Small Business Owner or any other terms and conditions contained herein; and/or (c) injury, death, or damage to persons, employees, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s and Small Business Owner’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or agents or any third parties.
By entering this Contest, each Participant and Small Business Owner (1) agrees to release Sponsor, Administrator, and each of the Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, and/or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Contest or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, (2) waives any and all claims against Sponsor, Administrator, and each of the Released Parties based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or any other intellectual property or privacy right, and (3) acknowledges that neither the Sponsor nor Administrator have made or are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall be liable for any damages whatsoever related to or arising from (a) any technical errors that may prevent any Participant and Small Business Owner from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; and/or (c) errors in the administration of the Contest.
Participant and Small Business Owner waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Participant and Small Business Owner further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ aggregate liability for all claims will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, each Participant and Small Business Owner agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s and Small Business Owner’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion and at any time, (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment and/or (c) terminate the Contest. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, each of the Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure or delay by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or similar social media sites.