Trianna™ 4-piece Tidbit Plates
- Width: 6.37"
- Material: Porcelain
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe Gold
- Chip Resistant
- Four 6.37" Tidbit Plates
- Breakage Replacement Program?
Microwave Safe Gold
This product should be used in residential grade microwave ovens with power outputs equal to or less than 1,000 watts. It should not be used in commercial grade, high power and/or other microwave ovens that produce more than 1,000 watts of power. In addition, the following precautions should be taken:
- Do not permit children to handle product that has been heated in the microwave.
- Heating foods and/or beverages in the microwave may cause this product to become hot.
- To retain the beauty and functionality of this product, never place it empty in a microwave oven and avoid overheating.
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling any product heated in a microwave oven.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Know Your Materials
Bone china is the strongest dinnerware material, while porcelain is more lightweight, but still chip-resistant. Stoneware holds beautiful glazes and melamine is a break-free material that’s great for outdoor dining.