Halloween isn’t just for kids anymore! Us adults are getting in on the fun with this wickedly cool cocktail from party planner and blogger, Holliday Johnson from homewithholliday.com. Blood orange liquer, vodka and a few drops of food coloring combine to create this chiling drink that you can serve in our Valencia glasses in smoke for an ultra-eery display. It takes only five minutes to make, so it’ll be ready by the time you’re done playing Donovan’s “Season Of The Witch”. Enjoy!
Total Time: 5 minutes
2 oz. vodka
2 oz. blood orange liqueur
1 splash champagne or Prosecco
1 squeeze of fresh lemon juice
1 drop of red food coloring
1 drop of yellow food coloring
- Combine vodka, blood orange liqueur and ice into a martini shaker and shake vigorously.
- Add the food coloring to the shaker and shake again.
- Pour the ingredients into the glasses over ice.
- Pour the bubbles into the glass (to taste).
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon wedge to top it off.