Dig into Easter fun with 3 of our favorite recipes that will put a spring in your kitchen prep. These easy, adorable menu ideas will help you enjoy your Easter to the fullest—from how it looks to how it tastes. Serve them up as appetizers, sides, or snacks—they're perfect for the upcoming springtime celebration!
1. Carrot Top Crescent Rolls
Here’s a light, fluffy snack that won’t leave you too full to enjoy the rest of your Easter brunch. Stuffed with a lightly spiced cream cheese mix and garnished with decorative leaves, these carrot-looking crescent roll cuties are a treat for the eyes as much as they are a treat for the taste buds! Serve it on anything from our Butterfly Meadow Bunny collection for an added bit of Easter ‘bun’!
- 8 Crescent rolls
- 8-oz Cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup chopped chives
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- Sprigs of fresh parsley
- Grated lemon peel & salt (to taste)
- Wrap crescent rolls around bunched up tin foil to create a space for our filling.
- Bake 7-9 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely before removing foil.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chopped parsley and chives, lemon, and salt.
- Use pipe or spoon to fill each crescent roll and top it all off with sprigs of parsley.
2. Cupcakes For Every-bun
Combining one-part Easter decoration and one-part treat for the sweet tooth in your family, this cute, clever creation is deceptively simple to make. The trick is in the decoration and presentation! (We suggest serving it on our French Perle White 2-tiered server to take your dessert to the next level.)
- Your go-to cake mix
- Chocolate bunnies (store-bought)
- Chocolate frosting
- Green sprinkles
- Whip up some cupcakes to give yourself a base. Homemade, store-bought, chocolate, vanilla, take your pick!
- Frost each cupcake with chocolate icing (it doesn’t need to be neat, this layer gets covered up in a moment).
- Spread out green sprinkles in a plate and dip each frosted cupcake in so that the faux-grass sticks.
- Top it all off with a chocolate bunny—big, small, short, tall, solid, or hollow!
3. Cotton Candy Cottontail Cocktails
Wow your guests with a spring drink that’s a big win for sweet lovers. (Even better—you only need two ingredients!) It’ll be especially enjoyable in elegant Tuscany Coupe glasses.
- Cotton candy (your favorite flavor)
- Fill empty glasses with cotton candy (the more, the better—don’t worry, it won’t overflow).
- Pour prosecco over top, soaking the cotton candy so that it melts away.
- Take a sip to gauge the sweetness!
- Optional: Garnish with a small pinch of cotton candy to complete the look.