We’re setting the table with sweet treats, and you’re invited! Join us in trying blueberry oat muffins with a hint of lemon from food blogger Chandni Patel. We think these spring-perfect breakfast goodies are best served on a plate from our Floral Way Collection. It's a flawless combination of blueberries and coordinated floral fun—plus a zesty splash of sunshine!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
1 cup plain greek yogurt
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup cane sugar
1 cup blueberries
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine oats, wheat flour, and baking powder and gently toss together.
- In another large bowl, beat eggs.
- Mix in milk, Greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sugar into the eggs and stir together until everything is incorporated.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Evenly divide the muffin batter between all 12 muffin cups and pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins are set through and lightly golden brown on the top.
- Cool completely before removing muffins from the pan and top with lemon glaze.
There’s always more Lenox to explore: sample all of our favorite dinnerware and flatware to see what fits your taste. Tag us on Instagram @lenox to show off your sweet spring treats!