Who doesn’t love a Halloween party? From the décor to the table settings to the costumes, every aspect is an opportunity to showcase personality and creativity…and that’s true for the menu, too! We’ve gathered four devilishly delicious, eye-catchingly creepy menu ideas your guests can really sink their teeth into.
1. Ghost Pretzels
For fare that’s frightfully fun, Ghost Pretzels are a great way to go. Not only are these sized-right bites irresistible to eat, they’re fun to look at too! Even better, they’re so easy to make, you can invite your little hooligans to help you in the kitchen. We suggest popping them on top of Chelse Muse Dinnerware (in black, natch) for dramatic contrast.
- 30 mini pretzels
- 1 cup of white milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 package of candy eyeballs
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate and coconut oil together in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- Dip pretzels into bowl, coating both sides and ensuring an open hole for the mouth. Place prepped pretzels on baking sheet.
- Press eyeballs into chocolate before it dries.
- Once chocolate is dry, pretzels are ready to present on a platter and enjoy!
2. Bloody Tarte
Boys and ghouls are going to go gaga for this one—a surprisingly simple dessert that’s very scary…and very berry. Bloody Tarte is a no-fuss summer staple, rebranded for the spooky season. The dessert’s red center is adorably gory on your Halloween table. (We think it looks a scream on our Blue Bay White dinnerware.)
- 3/4 cup red jam
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 prepackaged pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place jam in a microwave-safe, medium-size bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
- Add fruit and stir.
- Unroll pie crust and place on baking sh